Scots’ Charitable Society & Women’s Auxiliary Undergraduate 2020 Scholarship
The Scots’ Charitable Society and Woman’s Auxiliary is taking the following steps in response to the COVID19 pandemic.
1. The due date for all application materials, including letters of recommendation and transcripts has been moved from APRIL 1 to MAY 18.
2. Interviews will be held virtually by JUNE 15. Applicants proceeding to the interview process will be contacted by their interview team members to schedule an interview.
3. The scholarship awards ceremony has yet to be rescheduled. We will provide an update on this event.
4. Applicants may print out and submit their online transcripts in lieu of an official transcript should the applicant be unable to obtain an official transcript prior to the application due date. If the official transcript then becomes available after the due date, please send separately.
5. Professors’ letters of recommendation may be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
These measures are intended to take into account the difficulties introduced by the sudden closing of schools as well as protecting the health of the applicants, their families and our committee members.
Please check back here for further updates.
Scholarship Application and Guidelines for school year 2020-21: download form and submit completed application and all required attachments per the included guidelines no later than April 1, 2020.
Click to download: Scholarship Guidelines and Application 2020
January 1, 2020 – Scholarship Application Period Opens
May 18, 2020 – Completed Scholarship Applications Due
June 15. 2020 – Scholarship Interviews
TBA – Scholarship Awards
For SCS/WA members in good standing who would like to sponsor a scholarship applicant and have not previously registered as a sponsor, please download, read guidelines, sign and return acknowledgement form per the included instructions.
Click to download: Sponsorship Guidelines 2020
For inquiries, please email email@example.com.